Welcome to Krolog Immigration Services

Talk to Our Expert +1-855- 957-6564 Email Us : immigration@krolog.net Contact Us Now

Canada’s rapidly growing economy needs talents from all over the world when the job positions can’t be fulfilled by the existing workforce available in Canada. Such positions must be fulfilled by the temporary workers and they will need to obtain a temporary work visa. This work permits allow the individual to stay and work in Canada for temporary purpose for a specific period of time.

There are few different types of work permits available based on the situation of the individual.

However, to be eligible to work in Canada as a Temporary Worker in Canada there are few important information the individual should be aware of:

  • There are mostly two different types of work permits for temporary workers:

  • 1. Open Work Permit:

  • An open work permit allows you to work for any employer in Canada, except for an employer who is listed as ineligible on the list of CIC enlisted ineligible employer and who regularly offers striptease, erotic dance, escort services or erotic massages.

  • 2. Employer-specific Work Permit:

  • An employer-specific work permit allows you to work according to the conditions on your work permit, which includes:

    • a) the name of the employer you can work for,
    • b) how long you can work, and
    • c) The location where you can work (if applicable).
  • The General Eligibility Criteria to be eligible for Temporary Work Permits are:
    • 1. Prove the immigration officer about your intention of leaving Canada when the work permit expires.
    • 2. Obey the law and don’t have Criminal Record
    • 3. Not posed as a security threat to Canada
    • 4. Not planning to work for an employer who offers striptease, erotic dance, escort services or erotic massages
    • 5. Ready to provide documentation to prove the immigration officer your eligibility to enter the country (If asked)
    • 6. To be in good health and to get the health exam done (If needed)
    • 7. Show the proof of funds to cover you and your family members during your stay in Canada and to return home (when required).
    • 8. Have no plan to work for an employer who is listed with the “Ineligible” Status.

Reach out to us to find out what kind of work permit you will need and one of our professional will walk you through the whole process and work as a team.