We are a new-generation digital consulting company headquartered in Toronto, Canada with branch offices in the USA and India.
We help our clients move forward in their digital journey to monetize products on Amazon and other eCommerce marketplaces.
We are a certified Amazon partner across 23 countries and we help our clients start from scratch on Amazon (Retail and wholesale) till they reach their brand potential. Our focus is to increase product reach, attain product market fit, and boost sales and visibility.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Contribution to the Development of Seller Growth Consulting Team:
- Improve team processes by contributing to knowledge databases, discovering gaps in internal mechanisms/processes, and implementing long-term solutions.
- Lead cross-organizational learning by developing and presenting training content to present to internal stakeholders (Account Reps, CSMs, etc.) and external (Sellers).
- Share training/learnings with the greater team and other stakeholders where relevant.
- Engage with defined Seller cohorts to develop and scale strategies that drive incremental growth and test these solutions before scaling to include all Sellers impacted.
- Interview/Engage with Selling Partners on a project-by-project basis to influence partner team product/program development.
- Partner with varying Selling Partner cohorts consistently to test the impact of various growth levers and provide guidance on specific actions they can take to grow their business.
- Growth Consultants will use Selling Partner feedback to identify and remove systemic blockers, drive incremental growth at scale, and influence product/program roadmaps.
- Write engaging, data-backed documents with relevant findings, anecdotes, suggestions, and next steps to present to leadership with the goal of implementing solutions that drive Seller growth at scale.
- Collect, analyze, and leverage data to inform decision-making and support research findings within documentation.
- Engage with relevant internal/external teams (FBA, Direct Sales, Category, Product, Tech, etc.) to gather data and inform the next steps for project/program/product development.
- Experience working with or as a 3P Seller
- E-Commerce experience
- Proven ability to influence others
- Experience Conducting User Research
- Business development or program management experience
Qualification & Skills:
- Experience in eCommerce / social media / Digital Marketing companies.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Well, verse in using Microsoft products (word, Outlook, Excel) and proposal writing.
Work Timing: Monday to Friday
Afternoon Shift (7 PM to 3 AM IST)